Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lonely Beach


We managed to find Sarah last night, in the Treehouse with a beer, as predicted. We spent a nice chilled night in there drinking Chang and listening to more Bob Marley.

This morning we went back to the Treehouse (I love that place!) to read and relax for a couple of hours, seeing as the weather wasn't too great. Joel is training to do his 14day trek in Nepal, so we decided to do a 10Kilometre walk to the next town. It was a tough uphill walk in the mid day sun, but the scenery was pretty and the beach was absolutely gorgeous, so we spent our afternoon there.Now, you all know that I like to do my bit for charity. I helped out at an orphanage in Cambodia and 'drank for the children' in Laos. Now I want to do my bit for the animal kingdom. Last night, whilst in the Treehouse, we found a very cute little puppy with no home. He was desperate for some attention and cuddles. All I'm asking for is a few pennies to provide the security that this little puppy needs. So, if you can, please send you money to www.keeplauradrinking.com so that I can afford to go to this bar everynight and provide the love and care this little one needs!!

xxx

No comments: