Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Changland!



It was Sarah's final night in Thailand last night, so we went out for some farewell drinks and Sheesha. It was sad saying goodbye to her, i've had good fun with her over the past couple of weeks.


Today was mine and Joels last day together! After 8weeks of travelling together we are going our seperate ways. After the trauma we had yesterday, we thought we'd have a nice relaxing day. So, we found a quiet little hotel with a gorgeous pool on the beach and spent the afternoon chilling there, drinking Chang and attempting to play Frisbee.


Tommorrow we go back to Bangkok, which has now become my second home! Then I'm flying to Koh Samui with Alastair and Chris. Thats right, I'm flying there, no more 18hour bus journeys for me. Those boys are fancy travellers and make me spent more money than I have!!


xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still cant believe ur flying! Im sure that hotel you went to is the one Rosie, JT and I stayed at for a night before you lot got there! So nice!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is the hotel we stayed in for a night...Hotel expensive! Very nice though! ha ha. Have fun x x

auntie wendy said...

HEY YOU IM HERE on at last i finally get my bloody internet sorted out PROPERLEY just as ur about to head back to civilistion never mind.i have read thro everything and you have had a fantastic experience we are so jelous. I am also very jelous of that bikini body you look FABULOUS.cant wait for you to come home love and miss you loads enjoy you last few weeks auntie wendy xxxxxx

auntie wendy said...

hi laura wish i was there with you it looks so much fun,especially the tree walking , tubing and the blue lagoon. iam a bit tired myself ive been playing netball tonight against highfield and you know how hard that is!. i cant wait for you to be home at xmas,love and miss you loads love daisie xxxxxx

auntie wendy said...

how are you fatty, u are billingers answer to laura croft.we are so jealous,glad to see there are other gingers out there spreading the love go joel.but stay away from them there bad news.love and take care from the worlds greatest living gingerman.xxx